Raven vs primaluna integrated amplifiers

I have a pair of tannoy XT6F’s and I’m looking to pair them with a tube amplifier. I was originally looking at the primaluna evo 100 or 200 but the idea of spending that kind of money on a product made in China turns me off a bit. I recently looked into raven audio’s nighthawk mk3 and it’s definitely got me intrigued. Any thoughts or input on this pairing would be awesome. I’m open to other suggestions as well. I’d like to stay under $3000.
thank you
james1911
@tyray,
You are welcome . The Luxman SQ-N 150 is a formidable contender in the price range stated  by the OP. Best of luck to you. 
Charles 
could save for a year, but you would have to redesign it. It is simply not the decorating style I would enjoy spending time in.
 Why would I it’s for rent and we use it once a year for 2 weeks a year.
 Oh and I evicted out from my page, but you are probably used to rejection.

Have a wonderful rest of your life. 
No really. 
skypunk,

Thanks for removing my name from your "system page". It had no business being there. I also noticed you removed other non-audio pictures from there, too. That was a good move. Keep it that way. You see, I do give you good advice and you do listen.

Now, secretly, consider audio2design’s and mine observations about room adjustments to improve the sound of your system even further. If it is not possible for whatever reason, so be it, but consider it at least.
When China takes Taiwan by force good luck getting parts and service.  The PCC has stated CLEARLY they will take Taiwan by force. That’s not my opinion. It’s precisely what China is saying is inevitable.  A lot of people are going to die whether it’s our people or not (most likely ours as well). Anyone buying anything from China now clearly does not follow the news. I never ever post but to suggest that buying Chinese is not a consideration clearly demonstrates no awareness of the news. It’s like buying German in 1939 and saying the topic is off limits.

One simple Google search about what’s currently happening to Chinese minority groups, Hong Kong, intellectual theft, Covid release, cyber war, destroying African Rhinos for manliness potions etc and then armed with knowledge about what’s about to happen to Taiwan will turn your blood cold and make you think twice about giving a brutal dictatorship your business. If something was built with slave labor would that be off topic?

Do yourself a favor and spend 5 minutes reading the news. Buying from a country that says RIGHT NOW they intend to use nuclear bombs on Australia and the US is far worse than buying products made with slave labor. Buy American, Japanese, British or Korean because it is these countries that will spill a lot of blood in the next 5 years. Again, that’s not my opinion. This is precisely what China is saying TODAY.