Raven Audio Nighthawk MK3

Well, I finally did it. After about two years and looking at Vincent, Primaluna, Leben, Rogue, I decided to buy the Raven Audio Nighthawk. I've had it for about a week. Running NOS RCA Clear top tubes in preamp front besides the rest stock. My speakers are Klipsch Lascala II, Yamaha CD player S2100, Uturn Orbit turntable with Ortofon Blue, Cambridge Audio phono preamp, Tellurium Q cables/interconnects. Interested? Having already played several of my favorite Cd's and LP's I have been amazed, shocked, stunned, mesmerized, I'm running out of words. Probably a tad less expensive than I was planning to spend. My wife had tears of rapture as she heard her favorite Pink Martini CD. She asked, "How can it be this much better?" It is completely blowing me away. Power? Seems to have more than my previous 175 RMS at a mere 20 watts! Bass is so right before I added the Sunfire sub (HRS10) I've decided to leave it out. I really believed LaScalas couldn't do real bass. Wrong, Curious to hear more? 
allears4u
Back in the old days...McIntosh (solid state only), Crown, Luxman,  most recently the Cambridge Audio Azur 651r, (which has a direct mode to bypass all the crap circuitry of a AV receiver) ....I knew my amp was my one big weak spot. But I didn't want to repeat my normal practice of buying incrementally with slight upgrades spending a ton of money until I get sonically where I want to go. 
Raven Audio allows one to return a unit for full credit in exchange for buying up the product line within one year. I thought the Blackhawk sounded more like what I'd be satisfied with but the reviews claimed the Nighthawk was great so why not try it first? And it is really super....with stock tubes no less! I have some Brimars to try eventually. Call Raven Audio and get one to try. You'll be astonished. 
Realize this is an older post but wanted to follow up on a question/statement made earlier in tbis thread regarding the Reflection. 
The Reflection MK3 is now underway with a few big enhancements. Feel free to contact Raven for more details.

Disclaimer: I am associated with Raven Audio and your Reflection would be built by my own 2 hands 
BIG NEWS....my Raven Nighthawk MKIII apparently has gotten broken in finally. Yes, I WAS impressed but now shocked. And something happened that I didn't EVER expect....my system now exceeds what I thought was even possible in any kit. We've all heard super systems at shows or private set ups in shops and thought "How can I get this sound at home?" only to be chasing an apparent mirage. I sit here now totally enthralled and not infrequently stunned at the realism being projected. (Yamaha CD player S2100, all Tellurium Q cabling, Klipsch LaScalas (bass is now super. Apparently was being limited by links, I've removed sub now. Unnecessary) AND then finally the tube integrated Raven Audio Nighthawk MKIII (self biasing, no adjusting. I was originally put off tubes because of hassle. No hassle here) Then there's this, Raven Dave is sending me hand picked tubes to upgrade my preamp section. Really? No one in China, Japan, or even California is going to do that! This company is above the top of the industry. No one else comes close. Find the reviews on line. This amp is true super high end. If you own LaScalas let me say they are capable of so much more being wedded to tubes with the Nighthawk. In musical dreamland .....
Hello,
This has not been active for a while but I thought I could inquire how you came to the decision of purchasing Raven Audio Nighthawk.  I have researching options for the past few weeks and have started to narrow down my potential choices.  I too have La Scalas IIs and Cornwall IIs and is currently using what a lot of folks would consider beginner tube amps.  They both do sound great with what I currently have but from what I have been reading, I can get more out of these speakers and enjoy them more.  So far, I have been looking at DECWARE Torii Jr, Raven and Bob Latino's VTA ST-70.  And from your description of the musicality of the Ravens, they compare well with the DECWARE.  Both are transparent and can bring out the best in your speakers. Both have  lifetime warranty and excellent build qualities.  Except that the Raven is a true integrated amp.  If they perform very similar, the Raven would be a better buy price wise.  It is a tough decision without trying out the amps and both have return policy with restock fees but would rather not go through that if I can. Opinions from fellow La Scala or Cornwalls owners would be valuable and appreciated.  Many thanks in advance!