Qobuz

Just curious on some impressions on this music service. I am really digging the sound quality especially on 24/96 tracks. Better detail and separation than I ever remember from Tidal. Against Spotify which I currently have it's no contest even over bluetooth in my truck. 
You can get a month free trial so I am encouraging all you fellow streaming audio nerds to give it a try. 
mofojo
Greg
Before I sold my Bluesound Vault I too used its control app via my phone and was always happy with the results tbh.
So much so that I have never even seen the need to load a windows version as my PC room system has a simple Google Chromecast Audio hockey puck in it which is accessed via BubbleUPnP.
In fact listening to Tool through it right now.
Interesting approach Uber.  I'm not familiar with  BubbleUPnP so I'm probably missing something that it brings to the table.  That seems like a lot of extra devices and software when you could just have the Qobuz app on your PC's screen and use the PC's internet connection.
@gdnrbob, As I posted above, I was a beta tester for Qobuz and have requested Qobuz sort by artist options, etc. since I started beta testing earlier this year. 

I know they are working on the sort API and other similar improvements.  Unfortunately, I do not have their estimated completion date.  Once Qobuz releases the API, Aurender, Innuos, Lumin, etc. will need to implement the API within their application.  
Greg
I agree if the vintage receiver in my PC room and second system would accept anything but analog signals.
So as the Chromecast pucks cost just $40 each and output to l/r rca analog it works very well for my application.
And they use just a simple app on my phone the BubbleUPnP so its not much of hardship.
My main rig is Ayre QX8 which takes direct internet for streaming which is where I control using the mconnect app which is just about all Ayre and Krell to name a couple allow to work.