Puritan PSM 156 connecting Puritan Grounding Products?

I've recently added the Puritan Audio Labs PSM 156 to my system, which has been great. There's already a lot of praise heaped on this product, so I won't add to it, other than to say, I'm so impressed, I'm looking at PAL's Grounding Products just to complete the circle so to speak.

My initial thoughts are the GroundMaster, coupled with the GoundMaster City (no inclination to attempt driving an 8ft copper rod through my garden soil).

So my question is, what would be the connection flow for this? I could be way off, but my thinking is:

Groundmaster connected to PSM 156 - Groundmaster connected to GM City.

Is this the way it would work, or would I kill myself 😂?

I can't seem to find much on actually connecting these products 

Thanks in advance 👍

128x128painter24

Showing 1 response by tommylion

“My initial thoughts are the GroundMaster, coupled with the GoundMaster City (no inclination to attempt driving an 8ft copper rod through my garden soil).”

OP, do you mean the RouteMaster coupled with the GroundMaster City? I have that combo, but not the PSM156. I believe that you can connect the PSM156 to the RouteMaster, along with your other components. From what I understand, however, there may be some benefits to running a separate GroundMaster City just for the PSM156. Best to check with your dealer, or PAL directly.