Purist Audio Speaker cable question

Can anyone tell me their experience with PAD speaker cable and what you get as you move up the line? Thinking of the Venustas, Corvus or Proteus Provectus?
rsf507

Showing 1 response by rafael0054

Hello dear fellows.I tell my experience with the PAD Musaeus praesto and PAD Aqueous 20th anniversary biwire speakers cables, which is the one I`m actually using in my system. I agree about the dark background, more evident in the Aqueous version.Comparing Aqueous to Musaeus, the differences are more extention, better silences,fuller and tighter basses, ,bigger voices with velvety character and of course soundstage yes; beautiful soundstage with every instrument in its place.At the moment Aqueous is the best cable I`ve ever had.It utilizes Contego as shielding material, Musaeus has ferox instead.I haven`t tried Venustas yet but I suspect it will be a good upgrade to make in future.Question:has anybody compared Aqueous 20th anniversary with Venustas praestro??....For the record I use in my system PAD Maximus as inteconnets( fluid cables) and PAD Musaeus as power cable.
Hope this helps.Cheers.Raf