Product comparison

Has anyone including dealers ever compared the following; the Electrocompaniet EMC1 UP 24/192, the Audio Aero Capitole 24/192 Mk ll + P5 chip, the Audiomeca Mephisto ll X 24/192 CD player, the Shanling T-200 with the Parts Connection Level-1 plus upgrades, and finally the Bluenote Stibbert CD player? I'm looking to upgrade from a Wadia 850. The rest of the system are Avantgarde Duo speakers and Wavelenght Cardinal Xl's. I listen to all music.
seadogs1
What is your price range? Audio Note make excellent musical products. Their separates are natural sounding tho pricey. Highly recommended. Enjoy listening.
Post removed 
Out of all you named, Bluenote is the most musical and the best value for money.
The only better one I have heard was Metronome Kalista at 10 times the price.

cheers
Ed
I am a dealer for Bluenote and Resolution Audio, two of the best players at their prices (under $10k league) that take slightly different approaches. I will start by saying I have demoed many of the greats out there and these two players offer the best in their respective categories.

Long story short, the Bluenote is the most well balanced player out there and the most organic sounding. Meaning, no digititis, very liquid and non fatiguing. It is not however the last word in low low bass, but resolution is very good and is absolutely addictive to listen to. Once you listen to it, it is like a drug.....you cannot stop.

On the other side, the Opus 21 is very musical, but also very very transparent and dynamic. It is for the guy who wants the last bit of detail and dynamics. Which one to choose depends on your gear and music preferences. Feel free to contact me for options!!