Problems with U.P.S.

I have had five problems with ups in two months. They have lost cod checks, destroyed a package that was packed in a crate, and even delivered a package to a completely diffirent address that was on the label. They even accepted a bank check with the wrong name on it. I am the only one having problems with them? Any recommendation on alternate shipping companies would be appreciated.
hobbes05

Showing 1 response by recres651f

I manufacture a record cleaning product, which utilizes bottles manufactured in Italy, and distributed to me out of the Bay area. Every time I order these glass bottles, which hold a substance labled LP#9, the box shows up beat ALL TO HELL. The distributor will only send UPS for one reason or another, so everytime my double boxed order is received, I worry. I am a small business, and sometimes with the other (real) business, I can't wait on a UPS guy to show up. So, when this happens, they just leave a beat to shit package with "Caution, Glass Contents" written all over it. Now , how much sense does that make? How about I come by your house and f-up your goodies?