Pre-amp selection advice needed

Hello Audiophiles,
This is my current audio system:
Volumio (on RPi3) or PC --> USB --> Chord Hugo DAC --> Dynaudio Focus 110A (Active speakers).

The Chord Hugo has only digital input, and now I need to expand my system with a TEAC TN-400BT turnable. And may be more in the future. 
The pre-amp will help to prevent plug/unplug from the speakers' input everytime when I switch sources. And also a device that help to accept more analog sources to feed to my active speakers.

Can you advice which preamp to choose that can match with the Chord Hugo, in term of size, budget and sound quality?

Thanks a lot.
phuoctue
a follow up     my past audio systems were integrated amps and souces direct connected to the amp    no preamp   this is a regular config  for low power tube amps and horns.......which leaves me as a hifi fan with not a whit  what to do when I want to use a R2R for the analog source......and preamps w/ all the design  juices on vinyl connections and what for tape?    a couple of rca's?    oh! I whine again......still it sounds to me that the SS Hafler preamp on the KT66 tube mono's and horns is quite adceptable!
I got the Benchmark HPA4 preamp + headphone amp yesterday and have been playing it for the past 24 hours. It is hooked up to the Benchmark DAC3B which was also purchased yesterday. I bought these at a discount from a dealer and did not try the 30 day free home trial from Benchmark. The Benchmark designers have said that the units really do not need burn-in.

The HPA4 is now driving my headphones to burn-in for 200 hours and also my KEF LS50’s connected to the OK amp section of my Peachtree NOVA 150 integrated.

All I can say is that my shins are hurting from all the toe tapping I have been doing while listening to the KEF LS50 speakers (not headphones). I am burning some nice calories listening to the tunes now. The 2 Benchmark’s are incredible together, I have read posts from people that are pairing the Chord DACS with this preamp.

I am not going to keep the Peachtree NOVA as a long term solution for amplification. I will be adding the Benchmark AHB2 amp soon and another much more expensive amp as an alternative (maybe Class A).

Give yourself a 30 day home trial on this preamp. It is a giant slayer based on my hearing. I have also heard a lot of very expensive gear.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7605 (last photo is the Benchmark gear)

BTW - I am not a headphone guy but decided to spend the $500 dollars extra and buy the HPA4 instead of the $2500 LA4 preamp without headphone amplification. A quick 10 minute listen to the headphones seems to indicate that was a wise move.

Next thing to do is to buy the under $100 Benchmark XLR interconnects to hook up the DAC + Preamp + Amp. I am currently using $500- $1000 Audience XLR interconnects. They sound good but I think the Benchmark maybe better.
BTW - I have been listening to head banging music to burn in the gear, Led Zeppelin and Nine Inch Nails. At my regular listening levels I have 0 fatigue. 
@jamesgang - thanks for your information. Looks like your recommendations are a bit hard to find around my places. I will need to list them out and find out a way to have a look and check it out.

@yyzsantabarbara - Benchmark seem to fit your ears, I hope it would fit mine too, since I am using Chord Hugo now. Will definitely have a look.