Power Cable ~ $300 - Which to get? Nordost, Audioquest, Furutech, Shunyata, Zavfino?

I just upgraded to an Audioquest NRG-4 for my amp, which already has made a bit of a difference, however, I am getting a new Audioquest Power bar/conditioner, and wanna connect the entire thing to the wall (will be wired nicely later).

I was told to get the best cable I can get from the power strip to the wall... hence looking for a mid-range power cord, say between $300-400 and not too bulky with some flexiblity... what do you guys recommend? Audioquest Monsoon? Nordost Blue Haven? Furutech, Shunyata in that price range... or Zavfino which is the only one making OCC cable in that price range! Even if a bit higher it's ok, as there are always specials here or there.

Any ideas? Suggestions?
alexb76

Showing 5 responses by alexb76

Thanks guys, so, Amp, HT Receiver, Bluray, DAC, HDBox, Xbox, Streamer ALL go into the power bar, then go into the wall which is going to get a dedicated line with some Furutech AC plug.

What I want, GREAT connection to bring power to the bar, DARK background and ensuring enough current gets to my Amp. I could also connect Amp directly to the wall, but will test to see which works best.
One question on Nordost, WHY are they so much thinner than typical other Power cords? 
@rodman99999  Thanks, I will try both. I am getting the new Audioquest Niagra 1500, which has two high current outputs and apparently those don't impact the sound like others do, but only way is to try.

In terms of some of those magical cables with snake juice and unicorn dust... SORRY, not only I don't believe in any of it (I am an engineer), but also I didn't HEAR any difference. While there IS a noticeable difference in sound between stock OEM throw-away cable and Audiophile power cables with good construction, good conduction and shielding, I haven't heard any difference between those $300 cables and $20,000 cables.... sorry, either my ears haven't had the unicorn dust embedded in em, or they're a scam! To me, better copper, better conduction, better shielding would have an impact, but that's it... it's not rocket science! 
@rodman99999 
Hey, sorry if I combined my responses, I didn't mean the snake oil cable comment towards you at all.
What about if I bought a bulk cable (like Furutech, or Oyaide) and my own plugs and built my own? I think I can get an OFC, or even OCC cable and plugs under $300 and make one. Just curious if I can make the cable-plug connection as good as factory does?