Please help with Grado Cartridge hookup Wiring ???

The Grado has "G" , "R" , "L" and "H" How does this
translate into White , red, Green and Blue. I am getting a background hum with my hook up . What is the correct way . Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xweiserb
The letters stand for:
G = ground
R = right
L = left
H = hot

The electrical connection schematic for my Grado Reference reads as follows:
Blue = left ground
Green = right ground
White = left hot
Red = right hot

I assume the connection scheme is the same for all Grado cartridges. Hope this helps.
I have a Grado and drew a diagram as I have seen a tons of posts all asking how to wire these carts.
https://danob.imgbb.com/
Hold the cart so the letters G R L H are upright/as you normally read text.
The horizontal L and R  is for Left and Right
The vertical G and H is for Ground and Hot, so...
Top Left is BLUE wire (Left Ground)
Bottom Left is WHITE wire (Left Hot)
Top Right is GREEN wire (Right Ground)
Bottom Right is RED wire (Right Hot)

Easy breezy :)
I guess this makes sense if you have a color-coded scheme in front of you, but if I were a neophyte, I would only be further confused by the two responses.  I'd like to believe that R and L indicate Right and Left hot connections, as for 99% of all other cartridges.  So what is the point of H? I have read elsewhere that Grado's or at least some of them are unusual in that the two channels have a common ground. Hence G.  For example, Danob gives the correct response for most cartridges:Top Left is BLUE wire (Left Ground)
Bottom Left is WHITE wire (Left Hot)
Top Right is GREEN wire (Right Ground)
Bottom Right is RED wire (Right Hot)
Most cartidges would have the blue and green pins (two pins, not one) labeled "G" or "Gd". But that doesn't explain the Grado letter labels. L, R, and H cannot all be for "hot". (Same for SDCampbell).