Please help me figure out what I need to do this. My head spins with tech talk..

I am considering a sim audio moon cd transport 260dt to replace my beloved CD player that just died.I have a Plinius 9200 integrated. What do I need to make this combo work? Do I need a DAC?I get that transports are different from players but I just want to make sense of all of this in a simple way. thanks!
128x128abstract
PRISMA adds some kind of Bluetooth/networking/whatever gizmo to the CD player.  The 35 comes with out without the PRISMA add-on.  Check Primare website for details.
My Primare CD35 Prisma is playing a CD for only a couple of seconds then stopping ? 
Also it's not letting me connect to internet or bluetooth?
It's a demo unit from store.
Do I have to reset it to factory settings:to clear these issues up ?
Not finding much info on this player to get it to work properly !!!
HELP !!!
Kineticaudio...Is the store you purchased it from no help? Demo or not I would think it should not be behaving that way! I don't think a factory reset would hurt , I am no technician, but it seems there is something else going on. I hope you can get it up and running..it is a great player..I have retrained my ears to a non-tube sound and have really been appreciating the clarity that may have bit a bit too softened..This player has a sweetness that is not artificial. I hope you can get there.