???Phono Preamp for Rega RP3 W/Elys2 ????

Just purchased a Rega RP3 with Elys2 and looking for reccomendations for a decent preamp. My system includes the following;
Paradigm Studio 100 mains and servo sub
Parasound preamp
Theta Dreadnaught Amp
Kimber Kable thruout.
Have been searching on line for suggestions. Currently considering Jolida jd9, Cambridge Audio 651p, and a few others. Tube vs SS??? Prefer to keep around the $500 ballpark. Thank you all for your opinions. Im a vinyl virgin and a bit nervous diving in.
audiofire5228

Showing 5 responses by audiofire5228

Thanks Mattmiller. Leaning towards the V-LPS mkii or the jolida jd9 at the moment. Jolida runs $570 new whereas the MF will run around $320 ish with the PSU.
Processor is Parasound C2. I had a Classe' SSP-35 mk2 then moved to the Classe' ssp-75 but had nothing but issues with it hence the "downgrade" to the Parasound that has performed flawlessly.
So the V-LPSii has just became available on Audio Advisor today.... and of course at the same time i find a JD9 and simaudio moon 110 both lightly used. Audioitis sucks!
Decided to give the Jasmine a try. Just recieved it today. I will let you know how it works out. Thanks again for all the help!