Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Yeah, I get it. Thanks for the cordial responses. I agree, this is not the right thread other than to say don't dismiss products like Tim's out-of-hand there is a lot we still don't know going on especially at the quantum level.
sbayne
“There’s a lot we don’t know, especially at the quantum level.”

Who said anything about the quantum level? Are you keeping some secret quantum information from the group? 🤫

You don’t know what you don’t know.

It’s getting to be so there’s no demarcation line between classical physics and quantum physics.

There is a difference between quantum mechanics and nanotechnology. The CD laser is quantum mechanics. The CD itself is nanotechnology.

Einstein never got on board the quantum mechanics train 🚂 so no harm in either rejecting it.

I’m not sure what the right thread would be for a discussion of spintronics.

“If I could explain it to the average Joe they wouldn’t have given me the Nobel prize.”
Looks like PWB in Leeds, UK is giving you some stiff competition Geoff.

Oh, and by the way, photons do have mass, ever see my radiometer spinning happily in the sunlight?
stevecham - I’m pretty sure you’ll find the following paragraph of interest. Yes, PWB in Leeds is of some concern. 😛

“While the term radiometer can refer to any device that measures electromagnetic radiation (e.g. light), the term is often used to refer specifically to a Crookes radiometer ("light-mill"), a device invented in 1873 in which a rotor (having vanes which are dark on one side, and light on the other) in a partial vacuum spins when exposed to light. A common belief (one originally held even by Crookes) is that the momentum of the absorbed light on the black faces makes the radiometer operate. If this were true however, the radiometer would spin away from the non-black faces, since the photons bouncing off those faces impart more momentum than the photons absorbed on the black faces. Photons do exert radiation pressure on the faces, but those forces are dwarfed by other effects. The currently accepted explanation depends on having just the right degree of vacuum, and relates to the transfer of heat rather than the direct effect of photons. [2][3]

Also, If photons had mass they couldn’t travel at the speed of light.

I have no opinion of these products. None at all. I am simply laughing my a$$ off.

And Geoff, what is heat?