Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Post removed 
Well, if you want to get into it, I strongly suggest you read all about magnets and colors and sound in the link at the bottom of this post. In my humble opinion bringing atomic physics or spintronics into the discussion can serve no porpoise. 🐬 I’m probably the only one on this thread schooled in atomic physics. As a point of reference I’ve been using magnets in audio systems - as well as some of my products - for more than twenty years.

Magnets 🧲 are tricky, though. Magnetic things are generally not (rpt not) good for the sound. Which is why you don’t see too many steel chassis anymore. Or magnetic screws or connectors, for that matter. And why treating the circuit breaker box panel is important. Magnetic fields are usually things to be scrupulously avoided. Magnets are like pills, some make you tall, some make you small, the ones that Mommy gives you don’t do anything at all. As for colors, they’re electromagnetic, no? So colors 🌹 and magnets 🧲 kind of go hand in hand. 🤚

Your friend and humble scribe,

geoff kait
machina dynamica
advanced audio conceits

http://www.pwbelectronics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/MagnaBlocks.pdf
Yeah, I get it. Thanks for the cordial responses. I agree, this is not the right thread other than to say don't dismiss products like Tim's out-of-hand there is a lot we still don't know going on especially at the quantum level.
sbayne
“There’s a lot we don’t know, especially at the quantum level.”

Who said anything about the quantum level? Are you keeping some secret quantum information from the group? 🤫

You don’t know what you don’t know.

It’s getting to be so there’s no demarcation line between classical physics and quantum physics.

There is a difference between quantum mechanics and nanotechnology. The CD laser is quantum mechanics. The CD itself is nanotechnology.

Einstein never got on board the quantum mechanics train 🚂 so no harm in either rejecting it.

I’m not sure what the right thread would be for a discussion of spintronics.

“If I could explain it to the average Joe they wouldn’t have given me the Nobel prize.”
Looks like PWB in Leeds, UK is giving you some stiff competition Geoff.

Oh, and by the way, photons do have mass, ever see my radiometer spinning happily in the sunlight?