Pass Labs Service

Needed to let everyone know my experience in dealing with Pass Labs, frankly they WOWed me!!! Fastist replies to emails from everyone there. Answered my quesitons in detail and not just blowing me off with a short reply. When I won the X-1 at auction here a few weeks back I wanted a shorter connecting cord from the pre to the power supply (it came with a 6' cord). Peter at Pass said no problem, email me your address. Two days later at my door step was another cord, no charge for the cord or shipping. When I asked Peter about a CD player from Pass, he told me not to hold my breath. Oh well, got the X-250, got the X-1 what's not to like, life is great.

Now on to a CD player to replace my SOny SCD-777ES.

Pass Labs, gotta love them!!!
bigkidz

Showing 1 response by pete5171

I totally agree with the service from Pass. I used to own a X0 preamp and they were always extremely helplful on the phone with regards to my questions. If you are interested in a Pass CD player you should look into buying a used Pass D1 DAC. They have been discontinued due to availability of parts. The product was designed using top quality parts and the Pass people did not want to compromise the unti with cheaper parts so they shelved it. They can sometimes be found used for around $2000. It was designed as a statement digital product and is one of the best DACS on the market to this day.

Pete