Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
@robelvick.

I only went with one option on the Lyngdorf, the analog input board to get xlr and enough analog inputs for my needs.
They did not offer a phono option correct?
I had no use for the HDMI board or the usb board so why waste dollars...lol.
What phono stage were you using?
I am using a dynavector p75 mk3 and am still happy enough with my vinyl sq for the time being.
@uberwaltz

No phono option, you are correct.

At the time I had the Lyngdorf, I was using a Parasound Halo JC3 Jr.  Phono stage.  The sound was accurate and detailed, but too clinical for my liking when playing records.
I had the H160. I changed for separates , Luxman amp and Mac pre. What I got for grossly 4x the Hegel ´s price... Class A midrange richness...brass and sax sound have more meat on the bone, tube like density in the highs and smoothness, better clarity...voices are more in the room its spooky real, bigger soundstage, a little bit more articulation in the bass. 

My advice is get class A amplification ( or integrated).
TBH, with the Lyngdorf running RoomPerfect if the voices were any more in the room with me they would startle me out of my seat!
I certainly do not remember the Hegels as being slouchs in this department either but everybody is going to have a different result and opinion due to personal taste, equipment, music, rooms etc.

Enjoy the music!
@uberwaltz

Just pulled the trigger on a used (9/10) 2170.  All this Lyngdorf talk put me in "buy" mode.

Excited to give it another shot.  My TT and Phono stage have changed since the last time I was using the 2170.  Maybe better results this time, and if not I'll have a great start to a second system...

That's what I'm telling myself, at least.