OK, so I have to ask. Is this real, or is this a joke?

This is plastered several times on the Audiogon home page: "High Fidelity Cables NPS-1260 3D Enhancer 1.5ml" for $349. Am I late to the April fool’s party?   How much for a gallon?
shtinkydog
Post removed 
NPS-1260 works. I was one of the first on this forum to be daring enough to give it a try. Nuff said. Enjoy. 
If you can hear it then a test device can pick it up

If true, this means that we have a complete understanding about how the human brain receives and process external stimulus. It means we have been able to quantify everything that has to do with how we hear and how our brain reacts to this stimulus. It means we have test equipment capable of measuring everything that has anything to do with how we hear and how our brain works.

which of course means....  it isn't true. 

When someone says the tried something and it didn't improve the sound, that is useful to me. When someone says "Don't bother trying it, it couldn't possibly help," that isn't.
thank you

After reading the 1260 review and my QSA fuse revelation I am a believer the right tweeks make the most significant impact to sound enhancements for those of us that can’t afford or justify spending thousands on component upgrades. Tubes, cables, fuses now enhancer ordered.  Sound above it’s price point!