NuForce STA 200

Hi, everyone! I need some inputs here. I am shopping for a Amplifier and came to know NuForce STA 200. Is it a good amp? What is a pre-amp recommended to go with it? I called the seller, the guy said he recommended any “decent” Parasound pre-amp. What do you think? If I buy the amp, for now, will use it to run my Klipsch R28F and will use my Onkyo TA-8555 as pre-amp. 
justinpham2012
You are going to like that Class D Audio amp. I own both a Class D Audio SDA-470 and a Nuforce MCA30. The Class D Audio amp sounds more life like than the Nuforce which is no slouch to begin. It is just the Class D Audio amp is a notch or two better sounding to my ears and my wife. That is why I am using the Class D Audio amp to actively biamp my KEF XQ5 towers and having the Nuforce power the rest of my 7.2 system. 
@slbenz thanks for input. Now I have another question about DAC. Because my wife sometimes like to watch music videos from YouTube through TV, I am thinking to buy a DAC, connect TV to it through Toslink/Optical, then DAC to preamp —>amp—>Speakers. I am looking at 3 DACs: Cambridge MagicDAC 100 (found new one for $150), Peachtree DAC-it ($250) and Schiit Bifrost (found used one for $300). I dont want to spend more than $300 and at same time want to impress my wife ( happy wife - happy life LOL). Which DAC is ok to go with? Is Cambridge Dacmagic 100 is good enough? 
Thanks again everyone!
Dac-itx, Parasound Zdac, Simaudio 100D.  I have owned each, they are excellent, and can be had for around $200