New Stereo Times review on CODA CSiB Integrated Amplifier

My fellow Stereo Times staff reviewer, Richard Willie, has written a superlative review on the Coda CSiB Integrated that has just been posted on the website. Richard does a great job of describing the new "house" sound of this generation of Coda gear, an excellent analysis of the world class build quality of Coda gear, and a very interesting comparison of the Coda CSib to the Pass Labs XA-30.8. A fun read!

amorstereo
You are right. Too variable. I’d like to get response from both amps owners or testers. I don’t sure that I estimated them  correctly. Also, I thinking about Coda v.3 as most powerful and popular. Less A class mean less softness
Listen Up is an on-line Hegel stockist and offers a 60 day return policy (you just pay for shipping).
Vanity. Gen one and listen. Thinking…. Get another and listen. Thinking…
the only good way is A/B during 1-2 hrs. But I can’t do it
I can ask general question. I know Hegel 590 - transparent, very detailed. Mark Levinson 585 - softer, less detailed but transparent. Probably most pleasant for me. Luxman 590 - soft, nice but not detailed. Is new Coda CSIB (v.3) also transparent and detailed similar to…..??

I have the opportunity to get a 07x at half the retail but it’s appx 5-6 yrs old. Do you guys think this is worth my time? I know Coda has a line stage simply called CB...which is just the CP minus the phono stage.