New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
Just a heads-up, the unit at the Walmart link two posts above is currently back in stock. I figure it would be, since I just purchased something similar at a higher price a few days ago. 🙄
I’m late to the party but wanted to tell you all what I’m doing. I got the Amazon US unit and a motorized LP holder that allows 6 to be done at a time. I use 10 drops of Ilfotol to the 6 liters of RODI water. I typically run it 10 minutes at 30c and follow up with a few spins in the spin clean with just RODI water, and air dry. They then go into new MOFI sleeves as I work my way through my collection. I’m lucky that I already own a 5 stage RODI filter which produces laboratory grade water so I have an endless supply.  This is good because my cleaner does not employ a filter. I have another hobby, keeping reef aquariums. This made the RODI filter a necessity because anything over .5ppm TDS is unacceptable to put in my tanks. The filters run about $200 and require about $100 a year in membranes and resins but the plus side is you can take water from the RO side and drink it before it goes through the de-ionizer. Deionized water will dehydrate you because it is void of minerals and will strip your body of them on its way through. It makes the absolute best tasting and healthiest water you can get.  Something to ponder if you’ve got a cpl hundred bucks and would like an endless supply of both RO, and RODI water. 
i have a question i need answered. if you clean your records with US and also use a cleaning agent along with distilled water and run it through a filtering system wouldn't the cleaning agent be taken out through the filtering process as well as the dirt particles from the records that were dislodged.
@bianchi27

If the cleaner is dissolved/soluble in the water, sediment filters >0.1 micron will not remove the cleaner. However, for cleaners such as Tergikleen that are a combinations of a soluble chemical Tergitol 15-S-9 and insoluble Tergitol 15-S-3, the insoluble chemical which exists as an emulsion may be filtered-out depending on how fine is the filter. L’Art Du Son also contains an insoluble chemical that may be filtered out. Alcohol, Triton X100, Tergitol 15-S-9, & ILFORD ILFOTO are all soluble and will pass through sediment filters. However, activated charcoal filters can partially remove some soluble chemicals.  Many people use pumps/sediment filters to extend US bath life.
The price of the Happybuy has crept up to $248.99 on Amazon. The identical Vevor is available from Walmart for $199.99, with free shipping and no sales tax.