New D'Agostino Monoblocks...$250,000

The new D’Agostino Relentless monoblocks cost $250,000 per pair.
They weigh in at 485 pounds.
1500 wpc @ 8 ohms...   3000 wpc @ 4 ohms...   6000 wpc @ 2 ohms.
Gorgeous looking amps for sure and I’m sure they perform like crazy.

http://dandagostino.com/products/relentless-monoblock.php

Be sure to invite me over when you take delivery of your pair.
128x128mitch4t

Showing 2 responses by slimpikins5

When the bubble finally implodes, and it will as it really needs to, all of this non-sense will vaporize and there will be no buyers at any price to take the used $250K amps off anyone’s hands.

Really??? did anyone look at the internal photos of this amp? 6 blue electrolytic caps which probably cost $35 each. A custom toriod transformer which might have cost under a thousand bucks and some circuit boards with a few precision tolerance components on mil spec circuit boards. OK, the CNC machining on the billet aluminum and copper is nicely done, but come on.

There is some serious profit margin in this and people with way too much money, more than they should have since they probably either stole it or earned it the old fashioned way, they inherited it; are spitting it out on fluff.

It’s offensive to some of us. Sorry, just my opinion
If one has a high quality amp or amps with good design and not costing more than a small Honda (or motorcycle) and taking the extra step to de-oxidize the buss on the service panel and the breakers, I'll bet it will sound just as good.  Limiting voltage drops under load due to oxidation will work wonders :)   Your reasonably priced amps will sound just as good.