Need speaker cable

Hello everyone,

I am a regular reader of forum, but it’s my first post. I use odyssey cyclops integrated amp and Maggie 1.7i speakers. So far I have been using a Basic 12 gauge speaker wire. I am looking at buying a speaker cable and my budget is around $500. Please let me know your suggestions.
sudharl
roxy54,

I also haven’t tried heroin but I’ve heard enough about it that I’m not interested. 
I’d be happy to a/b test expensive cables. But there is a lot of information online conflicting the benefits of high-end cables. What is the value of the wiring inside the amp? If the wire to the speaker jack is lower quality than the speaker cable shouldn’t that be upgraded to remove a weak link?

Everyone is entitled to enjoy this hobby in their own way. I likely won’t spend more than 10% the price of my amplifier or speakers on speaker cables. 
Hello.. I have a new 12ft pair of Acoustic Zen Satori cables for sale...in you price range ....+++  have a look Ebay
+1 on the Kimber Kable 8TC. I went from Blue Jeans Cable to this on my Magnepan 1.7s, and the soundstage got bigger, and there was more air between instruments.