Need Some Advice regarding interconnects

Hey all...I need some advice regarding upgrading my interconnects at two places (1) from my solid state preamp to my tube mono blocks and (2) my turntable to preamp rca-rca. I currently use some cheapo Tara Labs but I need to upgrade...

I use Synergistic Research Alpha Sterling X2 from transport to dac and dac to preamp and Purist Audio Rev.A Digital from transport to DAC but I need to know what is a good match for my amps - preamp and turntable. My price range is around $400.00 - $600.00 on the Agon used market for each
thmicheletti
Spending more on cables does NOT guarantee a better sound. You can try the various good cable companies...even try their top of the line silver multi-thousand dollar interconnects. You might like it, or not...but it will give you an idea what is available.
congrats on choosing your cables, good luck on the power cords. Do you use any conditioning?
I have a pair of NBS Serpent II and 1 Von Gaylord Chinchilla power cord on the way. The Von Gaylord will be replacing a Synergistic Research AC Master Coupler on my preamp and the NBS Serpent II's will replace a WireWorld Stratus 5-2 on my SACD and a Cardas TwinLink on my DAC.

I do have a Monster HTS5000 power conditioner but Im looking at geting either a Shunyata Hydra 8 or a Richard Gray 1200. I was looking at a MIT Z-Center on A'gon and I noticed the receptacles are kind of cheap looking and was wondering how easy it would be to swap out the stock receptacles for some hospital grade type?