Need RCA loading plugs

I have an Einstein Phono pre amp that uses RCA plugs to provide different loading options for MC cartridges. I need some help finding someone who can make 4 sets of plugs with different ohm loads. I understand it is not difficult but I have no experience. Thank you in advance for your help. Steve Gunther
sgunther
PS: I should add we will not charge you for this and we will include return shipping if within the USA. 
@imhififan made a great suggestion with that uber cheap rca with screw terminals....if only to experiment with!
Buy that and the resistors. (Or if you want to dive deeper into the rabbit hole several different types/brands of resistors.

Experiment away and make a short list of what you want.

Get those made up on a better plug.
Have you tried it without loading? I have a JLTi which I run without loading plugs. It runs a Zyx 4D LOMC very nicely at 47K .It also ran a Benz Ebony L without loading. If your preamp is stable enough it may run without the loading. But you won't know til you try it.
Steve, Does your Einstein provide two pairs of phono inputs that are in parallel with each other, electrically?  That's the only case for which the simple solution offered here would work, simply.  Otherwise, you would have to piggy back one RCA plug loaded with the desired resistor into another that receives the signal from your phono cartridge, or use some sort of Y-adapter.  Still doable but maybe not so simple.  In addition, there is the possible signal degradation associated with using so many connectors in the signal path, a bugaboo of those afflicted with audiophilia nervosa.  I would solder the load resistor directly into the circuit, inside the box.  And maybe that does take some chutzpah.
Thanks everyone for you help. I recently purchase a Haniwa cartridge here on audiogon which has .8 Ohms internal impedance.
I have tried it with my 150 Ohm loading plugs and it sound excellent except the highs need a little more dampening. Lewm the two pairs of inputs are wired in parallel on the Einstein.