NAD M3 vs Musical Fidelity M6i

looking to upgrade my current nad c350 to a more "real" audiophile piece. Ive contemplated numerous pieces from Pass Labs (all time fav. company) Int150, Classe cap2100, Sim moon neo series and MANY others. Ive come to the conclusion that the M3 and M6i offers the most bang for the buck while still being reliable and great performance. Speakers (also will be upgraded) likely to paradigm s2V3, dynaudio focus 260, b&w 805D, focal electra 1008 or revels f 206/8! Thoughts on that are also welcome. I mainly listen to a mix of rock, metal, blues and country but other styles as well if im in the mood! Please give your thoughts in terms of value, soundstaging, bass performance, ease of listening aka non fatiguing and reliability. Thanks! Pete
128x128w7_gsr

Showing 1 response by zd542

"looking to upgrade my current nad c350 to a more "real" audiophile piece."

The only way to do that is become a "real" audiophile. Generally speaking, as the level of equipment goes up, you need to have greater knowledge and experience in order to use it to get good sound. Spending money and getting a system that sounds good to you are 2 completely different things. Buying from reviews and comments is not a good strategy.