Most "Musical" sounding speaker cable under $1000

I am probably going to get knocked around for the use of that mysterious word "MUSICAL" in this tread. However would like some input from members who have tried a lot of speaker cables: and would like to know what is most musical sounding speaker cable you have ever owned or presently own under $800. Multiple choices is also good.

FOR ME, the term "musical means" listenable, and holding the listener's attention, and satisfying. Also, it means very smooth without sounding warm or fuzzy. Lastly, it means....a unique presentation of the musical event never heard or experienced before.

Or,... is it also: more detail?? more musical cues that convey the music and its acoustic space? or a richer palette of tonal color and harmonics??? I am sure it is heard and defined differently by everyone
sunnyjim

Showing 1 response by pani

Sunnyjim, I know cables are raining in this thread and you will get many more recommendations, and pass this suggestion of mine as yet another. But PLEASE take note, there is a cable called Crimson R.M Musiclink, it is made in UK, this cable has beaten many $5000 cables in systems I know and that includes big brands like Siltech, Jorma and Transparent audio. Unfortunately it is a cheap cable and would cost you just about $600 or so for a 8ft pair and there are no press reviews. You may find some user reviews though. They have a 30 day money back policy and till date I do not know of anyone who has returned the cable. Not only that most of them are off the cable upgrade cycle for a long time. Give it a try, you will thank yourself.

BTW, other cables I like are Tellurium Q, DNM Reson and Naim NACA5.