Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Right now--the new remaster, in the original jamacian release, of Bob Marley's "Stir It Up." Gorgeous, erotic, makes you wanna cry. I was devestated.
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star would probably induce weeping if sung by Mickey Newbury. I'm only half joking. Check out his early works. (Looks Like Rain/Live at Montezuma Hall, etc.) You will ache all night long!
Pat Metheny and Charlie Haden, Beyond The Missouri Sky. See tracks 3 and 6. Also 9 and 13. This is heavenly music. Noone I've recommended this music to has ever been disappointed. Everyone from rock to classical listeners have at some point a mood for this special music. Enjoy.
Eva Cassidy (Songbird), my wife and I were moved to tears listening to ("Stings" Fields of Gold) and (Autumn Leaves). The rest of the album is wonderful as well. The late Eva had the ability to convey emotion in a song that is truly remarkable.