morrow ma1 interconnect

This is a review of this low budget interconnect. The Morrow MA1 is one of the worst peace of junk i ever heard! Sorry to say it but it’s the truth. And, all that about the burn in process is nonesense. I believe in burn-in, but these cables don’t. I sit down to listen to them after 120 hours and they sounded terribly thin, lightweight and bright. These cables do not have any body at all in the vocals and no weight in the low frequencies. Even the highs sounded very thin. They did not change much after 600 hours!!!! All that compared to my budget interconnect king Atlas Equator MKII. I returned them for a full refund. Very annoying sound and a big disappointment.
128x128noisebilly

Showing 1 response by boband212

Morrow interconnects are all silver coated copper. silver can seem very bright and thin to some people. all copper interconnects will have a warmer sound, with better bass. but all copper is not as smooth in mid range and upper ranges. i use silver sonic interconnects. these are very clear and smooth. maybe better quality all copper interconnects would sound good. like audioquest. they make all copper interconnects of better quality. all copper is warmer sounding, and better bass. but for my ears I prefer the smoothness, and clarity of the silver coated copper cables. I am sure my silver sonic interconnects are better than the MA-1 cables because these cost a lot more. Maybe try audioquest interconnects. I might do that myself. Sometimes I like to switch between the silver sonic cables, and AR all copper cables. But I believe the Audioquest copper cables would be a good deal better than the AR copper cables. Better sound? Maybe. Only one way to find out. But for silver coated copper I think I will just stick with the silver sonic cables. Hard to say which I like best. The cables sound different, but which sounds best to me? Be nice to find something inbetween.