Micromega M-100/150 field reports

Got a M-100 or M-150?  Share your setups, tweaks and observations, and help out your homies.

My initial M-100 config and some early observations in this thread.

Things I'm wondering about:

• hacks & upgrades to LAN infrastructure including h/w, and whether they make an objective difference in reproduction from the M-100/150
  • power cords/supplies, with same question (objective difference?)
  • MARS room correction performance & value
  • whether Micromega will have any relief for the abject instability of their Android control app (circa 2016)
usery
Just purchased an m100 with MARS.  With a little luck it’ll be here before the weekend.  Moving from a Parasound Halo Int.  I’m geeked about trying the room correction.  Everything I’ve read about it seems to be very positive.
When the extended M-100 "system" works, it’s a delight.

But only when it works. Network module continues to be intermittently and infuriatingly unreliable, such that the M-100 gets "lost" on my LAN and needs a f’ing amp and network firmware reinstall to recover.

M-One android app continues to be the outdated POS from 2016 ... waiting again to hear from Micromega with an update on the app update they said would be released in December 2018  : |
re-asking in case anyone might have updated information.... does anyone know (or has measured) the gain of the phono pre-amp? 
does anyone know (or has measured) the gain of the phono pre-amp?
p'diego,

Email Micromega and ask.  They do respond.

Recent reply on update to the Android app:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:   Re: Micromega Android app avec M-100
Date:   Thu, 21 Mar 2019 23:16:19 +0100

The new Android app is getting ready for certification with TIDAL, QOBUZ and TIDAL inside. I hope to release it within the next weeks.

It will not be long until i will be able to open the possibility to install the app as part of a BETA program in Google Play Store. Probably end of next week.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:   Re: Micromega Android app avec M-100
Date:   Fri, 15 Mar 2019 18:57:41 +0100

Hope you doing fine.

Actually we are finishing the new Android version which should be ready more than soon.

CC'd the lead in charge of the development [who] would tell you more precisely when exactly we could expect the release!

I would believe about the end of March…

Have a great day,

> Le 15 mars 2019 à 11:49, usery a écrit :
>
> Bonjour,
>
> Is the new version of the Micromega Android app available yet? I am not seeing it on the Google Play Store - only the older version is there.
>
> Merci
thanks for your reply. i have tried numerous times on the website email 'form' and have not received a response. i'll try the m-one email address you show in your response -- again, thanks!!!