Lyngdorf TDAI-2170: questions for owners

I’ve been reading some of the great reviews on the Lyngdorf TDAI-2170 and have not been able to find answers to questions I still have about this unit. I’m hoping owners can chime in with their thoughts.

SACD handling:
I listen to a lot of CDs and SACDs. Based on the Lyngdorfs input specs (if I understand correctly), SACDs would need to be down converted to 44.kHz if I were to use a digital input on the Lyngdorf? Or, I would need to have my SACD player (Yamaha CD-S2100) do the DAC conversion and send an analog signal to the Lyngdorf where it would be reconverted to digital for processing. Based on what I’ve read it seems analog into the TDAI-2170 is less than ideal from a performance perspective. Can anyone comment on SACD compatibility?

Room Perfect:
This seems to be a hit with reviewers but I wonder how my particular speakers (open baffle Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S) might handle being reigned in by the Lyngdorf? I’ve read that close to wall speaker placement is preferred, but the Spatial M3’s sound best about 30" out into my room.

Tone Controls and Sub control:
I’ve read the owners manual and it seems like there are preset EQ curves to adjust the sound of the Lyngdorf, but am unclear if these can be customized by the user, either in the menu or using the remote (which I would prefer). Being able to turn down the bass for a Jill Scott album or trim the treble for an older jazz recording from the remote would be ideal. Also wondering about control of the analog outs if sending the signal to a pair of external subs. Is there a way to control level? Does Room perfect measure sub output as well when learning the room?

Overall as an integrated:
My main hesitation in picking up a TDAI-2170 or its bigger brother is the thought of not having my Pass XA-30.5 around. That class A amp paired with the Spatial M3s is really impressive (albeit a little overkill at 60watts). The 170 watts of the Lyngdorf is extreme overkill, I could get by 1/10th the wattage, and the class D design (in spite of all the awesome progress in digital amplification) does worry me with the Spatials since they’re highly efficient and quite revealing of upstream components. I understand I can send the analog output to the Pass, but it seems to defeat the purpose of this integrated.

I’d welcome and appreciate any opinions or answers.
Thanks!

yakbob