Low Output MC recommendations?

Hello all,

I'm completely enamored with the sound of my Denon DL 304 Mk II, and have had no desire to replace it for the last nearly 3 years. I keep wondering about upgrading, but since Denon doesn't make anything higher up, what low-output MC Cartridges can everyone recommend? I'd like to keep the same sound signature, just "more" of everything.

I've experimented with 4 different phono stages, and settled on one that provides maximum flexibility, and is a synergetic match with the Denon (and the rest of my system).
FWIW, the 'table is a hot-rodded Project Classic. Amp is the Kinki Studio EX-M1+ and the speakers are Wharfedale Linton Heritage 85.

My listening is %70 Classical, %10 Jazz, %10 Soundtracks, and %10 Rock/ambient.

Thanks in advance!

dcdavis1978

+1 petg60

The ZYX Bloom 3 is great in the right arm. I am not too sure about the mating with the Project Classic... 

If you like the Denon sound take a look at the Paradox Pulse Guard SMR. 

I took mine over to VPI and  listened to it with Harry and Matt. Harry couldn’t believe that it was only $1100. He said that it sounded more like a $6000 cartridge.

I also agree with the Art 9 recommendation. I own the original version and it’s amazing for the price. I sure the newer ones are even better.

Both of these cartridges were mounted on my VPI Classic 3.

The new Benz Micro S series are simply outstanding with the Wood SL being the sweat heart in the middle. The Wood SL has simply slayed all comers with its Micro-Ridge stylus and new suspension. Feed it into a transimpedence phono stage and look out!

Love both my AT33Sa and VAS Ebony 103 (essentially a custom DL103). But no idea what your budget is or the effective mass of your tonearm.