Looking for advice, recommendations

I am looking to upgrade my amp.  Current amp is Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated.  My speakers are Acoustic Zen Crescendo Mk II.  

I am currently considering two possible upgrade paths:

1.)  Primaluna EVO 400 Integrated  (about $5.5K)

2.) Go separates with a 6SN7 based preamp (such as Sachs) + SS power amp, possibilities would be a GaN Class D, or Benchmark AHB2.  (This would be about $6K with a Peachtree or LSA GaN 350 or Benchmark , to as high as $8.5K with Atma-Sphere Class D amps.)

I think my Dialogue Integrated may be marginal for my speakers.  I am looking for more power, lower output impedance (better drive).  Sonically, I like the sound of tubes.  I want a three dimensional sound, with well defined space around each instrument and vocalist.  Looking for more detail, without harshness.  

Any advice, recommendations would be appreciated.

hifinut51
Post removed 
Post removed 

I would consider upgrading my speakers instead to something that will work with 4 watts.  then next time you upgrade your amp, to to an SET.  

You may like the way you are going.  But thought I'd throw out another idea.

Jerry

Based upon my experience I say your approach of a good tube pre with a GaN based amp is a sound one. Regarding amps, you can't go wrong with either AGD monos or Atma-Sphere monos.

I have two AGD Tempo (stereo amps) to bi-amp my speakers. I tried using just a single Tempo but the imaging is better using two, even if just using one channel of each amp. But don't use them bridged.

I have also had the excellent Atma-Sphere monos. They are slightly more mellow than the AGD amps.