Linn Gear with Dali Speakers????

Ive become quite interested in Dali speakers, specifically the Euphonia MS4s. DIfficult to arrange a demo, thus the question. My system is currently an all Linn system, with Klimax Kontrol Pre, Klimax Chakra Twin power amp, max'd LP12, speakers are akurate 212 stand mounted, 221 bass reinforcement speaker. my goal, if possible, is to maintain what i have regarding musicality, and improve upon the lower end, bass slam, air movement, etc. The Dali's look beautiful...much more attractive than Linn speakers, and I do enjoy a nice looking product as well as a great performing product. So, anyone with any experience specifically in my situatiion, or even remotely close to it would be appreciated...thanks everyone. Lastly, these seem to be selling at a very good price second hand...is that cause for concern?
jaf2290

Showing 2 responses by jaf2290

Tpy,
Thx for the info. And yes, i began with 3 lk100s activ kabers, kairn, karik/numerik....all bought here!! then onto c6100 amp, unidisc SC and 212s (bought new), and the klimax gear i bought online second hand as well...picked up my chakra twin for a crazy deal...got both klimax pieces for about 2/3 price of just the preamp. The klimax kontrol is just crazy good! In your current setup id say the Kairn is the weak link..if you went to a kontrol you wouldnt believe your ears
Tpy,
i have no experience with exotic or accurate, although im told accurate pre is far better. but i picked up my klimax kontrol second hand from a fellow agon member for 5k...new its now 12k i think...way outta my range. I have been in contact with a dealer that has a set of MS4s and can arrange a demo for me allowing me to bring my pre and power amp to his facility to try to keep things as close as possible to my setup. Ill report my findings