Linear Power supply for dedicated line

I'm having 3 dedicated 20amp lines run with 1 Oyaide R1 receptacle on each line. I'm planning on running my tube amp off line 1, 2nd line for both my subwoofer amplifiers and 3rd one for Mytek Dac on the top socket and a Shunyata Venom PS8 power strip with the rest plugged into it (Bluesound Node 2, Rega turntable power supply (switching type), TV and Apple TV). 

My questions are if the SBooster linear power supply is considered an "analog" or "digital" device? Where is the optimal location to plug it into?

I currently have only one outlet and my amp is plugged into one of the sockets. The other socket has the Shunyata Venom PS8 power distributor with everything else plugged into it. 

Thanks.
veerossi
There's no good reason to run three lines, one is better for noise, and the digital analog thing you're talking about is a common misunderstanding. The optimal location is to plug everything into the same line and circuit. If the Shunyata has enough outlets plug everything into that. 
Thanks MC. The lines are going in, but I'll do a A/B so I can gain knowledge on if and how much difference in sound. 

By the way, 

Thanks to you, I'm going with the DEBRA system. Should hopefully have it in a week or 2.