Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
And there it is in a nutshell. The only ones selling power cords made of Romex are the ones that are either ignorant of electrical code or have simply elected to stare down the shotgun barrels.
As a manufacturer, I follow the code because I don't want the liability. And that is why most power cords are flexible, because the people that make them like to sleep at night.

Why the last few feets of cable counts? Because the powersupply "sees" the ac through these last few feets of wire. It is like a blood.vein, the atreia that feeds the powersupply.
And as we know; the quality of the powersupply defines the quality of a component.

About romex; the only way to avoid any quality-loss of the electric signal is to use single solid-core conductors of sufficient gauge. Most "experts" undercalculates this value because do not incalculate the dynamic headroom needed here. Same with speakerwires btw.
  Me I`ve used a shielded solid core pc`s for decades, after an eye- and mouth-opening experience with the old version of the powercords from Electrocompaniet (8x14awg solid core) vs stock pc`s. And then a simular step up when swapping to diy single core 12awg. 

Thye truth is sometimes so simple that most people won`t accept it.
I come onto this website to learn about this hobby not listen to all the infighting between members, I would like to continue to educate myself, not hear about the squabbling, it hurts my ears!
@yping - perhaps you could explain what this means. It is from your link:

How the KLEI AC power cables support effective supply...1.The live and neutral conductors have been designed, in accordance with the Eichmann Ratio architecture,which acts to control and reduce the effectiveness of the induction processes.
2.The neutral is constructed and placed with the live conductor(s), in accordance with the gPOWER™and zPURITY™architectures, which acts to further control and reduce the effectiveness of the induction processes.
3.The earth is constructed and placed with the live and neutral conductor(s),in accordance with the gPOWER™and zPURITY™ architecture, which acts to even further control and reduce the effectiveness of the induction processes.
As @Geoff Kait mentions this does not make anything clear.  People tell me this is just a cheap 5-core industrial SY cable at very expensive price.