legacy speakers

I recently decided to purchase some legacy speakers thru Morrow audio and was wondering if anyone else out there has had problems getting your receipt for your purchase and any shipping details? It took me two days to get a receipt after having to call morrow audio then having to email mike morrow to just get a receipt. Then calling legacy to find out about shipping and they said they would get the two pair of studio hd's right out to me. After over two weeks i had to call legacy back because i still had no shipping details and was told it would be at least six more weeks. I then asked legacy if they were paid and they said no. I then called morrow audio for a refund and was told to email mike morrow and he finally called. I was told there are no refunds but after calling my banks fraud department mike decided to refund all but $100.00 for processing my debit card. Has anyone else had this kind of problems from morrow audio?
128x128vonhagen1
what really burned me was when i found out that mike morrow had not paid legacy and mike told me that i would have to understand that these are custom made speakers that take time to build. I am a cabinet maker in the high end millwork trade for 32 years and legacy told me they were doing a run of 60 studio hd's so who is bull craping who here. mike also asked me if i had contacted my bank and i told him i did and he was worried about getting charged twice and how long it would take him to get it straightened out and i told him then you will know how i feel. i told mike i would be posting this on audition and he said if i did i would be laughed of of here because he has such a great following.
Your last post says it all to me about Mike Morrow. What the hell is his problem about giving you a receipt promptly, immediately forwarding the order to Legacy and then having the nerve to charge you the debit fee for his actions? I'd never deal with this guy if all you say is accurate. Maybe Morrow might chime in with his version of events it there is a discrepancy from his perspective. It sure seems clear cut in this case though. Silence would not benefit him at this point.
Mike Morrow also told me you just can't walk into a high end audio store and expect to walk out with high end speakers because they usually don't stock them. I told him i could go to stereo design in san diego and get new maggie 1.7's the same day and of course he put down those speakers. I did go to stereo design and was treated very well, told them i had a threshold t400 an arc ls2bm11 and i also had krill kst 100 and krc3. they led me into the maggie room then the b&w room and leaned me over to the maggies. THE MANAPLANER 1.7'S ARE IN MY LIVING ROOM NOW and they sound spectacular with the arc and threshold. right now i am listening to a classical station broadcasting down in baja ca with my sansui tu9900 that was modded by radiox tuners and they play classical music 24-7 with no commercials and crystal clear. bottom line, the hell with morrow audio and big thumbs up to stereo design and magnapler.
Sounds like Mike is in trouble. I had problems in the past with him but he always made it right in the end. His communication skills sometimes aren't the best but after a time, he made it right.
That's a bush league retailer.
$100 to save some bad publicity?
Seems like an easy decision for most people.