Lampizator Amber - moving up the range?

Hey all,

I have a Lampizator Amber plus. I've managed to get massive improvements to it by putting rare NOS valves in. Really liking this piece of kit. I feed it with an Auralic Aries streaming Tidal. 

What are the higher range Lampizators like? Would I see a small or large improvement from upgrading?

Thanks, Tim
tim_field
Adding tubes to the output stage of a DAC is contrary to ACCURATE sound quality! It is stupid to seek a euphoric coloration this way - rather than accepting the linearity of a well-designed SS DAC! 
Tubes are most linear on initial turn-on. They only degrade over time. Unlike, say, whiskey, tubes DO NOT improve with use! To believe otherwise is to be delusional. And I own a considerable collection of tube gear!
So I assume this is a dislike of valves Rob? I didn't "add" valves to the outputs stage, the unit is designed with them. 
Be content with your present DAC and don't be fooled by the hype from some of these online sites (Sixmoons.com is particularly egregious with hyping high-priced gear!).
I like tubes - and own quite a collection (including three Futterman OTL's). I just honestly recognize their inherent limitations!