KLIPSCH CORNWALL a special design cornwall

I have a pair of Cornwall speakers that are marked right and left, which is not normal for Klipsch speakers to be marked...........Does anyone know anything about a Cornwall speaker that is marked under style as a CM-7-15.......THANKS
autospec
The transducer layout is mirror image, And the person that said call Klipsch......That's about the funnest thing I have ever heard..."Call Klipsch"  Nobody has ever answered the phone at Klipsch as far as I know ???    I've called them fifty times in the last two months.......Forget that
@ autospec, Try, googling (CRUTCHFIELD.) They sell Klipsch speakers. BTW, Great speakers. Mike. :-)
Sir:    These speakers were built in the late 60's and early 70's  Crutchfield knows nothing about these speakers .....Klipsch's would be the place but they won't answer calls...........Old Paul would love that ??
@autospec, Maybe this will give some insight on your mirror imaged cornwall speakers. Mirror imaged cornwalls were discontinued in the year 1974. I think!, the style # the C- means cornwall the M- means Jensen woofer,K-33-(M). And the 7-15 means they were made in the 15’th week of 1974. All cornwall’s, made with vertically aligned transducer’s were not marked left or right. I hope that help’s. :-) Mike

Will. Please dont cry... I cannot handle it. Lol. I owned a few pair of CWs and 1 pair in fact had vertcally mounted mid and tweet horns.....and they were mirror imaged. You could have used the vertical arrays on the inside or the outside. It was long ago, so I do not recall if they indicated L & R. But those Klipsch that had matching veneers might have been a L & R match. Enjoy, be well and stay safe. Always, MrD