Jolida JD100. How good is it?

Have been using my dvd for stereo and would like to improve. The sound is good but not great. Seems shallow. Dymanics are there but blurred together. Looking for a warmer sound and seperation of instruments. Have read reviews on the jolida but would appreciate input and any other suggested players. Price range around 500 and used will be fine unless there are reasons not to go used on a cd player. Listen to all types of music with exception of rap, hip hop, and head slammer.
Current system:
Denon avr 2800 (will go seperates soon), Onkyo integra dvd, Polk audio speakers, Bryston 3b(front two), Velodyne hgs10.
scoly1
Milindks, its my pleasure. I tried the JAN GE 5751s with green lettering(grey plates). Not my cup of tea either. I bet that modded player sounds awesome.

Maybe I wont try the Svets. What about the new production Sovteks, anybody have any experience with these in this player?
I've been through Telefunken (big head, soft bass, brittle highs), Mullard 4004 (good, has some microphonics undisguised in my system), Jan Phillips (nice all around, but thin), Svetlana (bold, with good body, big head, mistimbred), Chinese (surprisingly good, soft bass, rounded attack), Sovtek (ouch), Eletro harmonix (great mids, rolled off), Sylvania Black plate (superb timbre, great attack, solid bass, black background, correct staging, huge depth, slighly forward, extended treble that may sound hard on some tweeters.)

Many ss amps and pre amps can become harsh and bright when driven hard. Non adj. volume Cd players can't. They are always pumping out the same signal.
There have been a lot of posts about the Jolida JD100 and 5751 tubes. I have just purchased a used Jolida that has the Parts Connexion Level One moda and cryo'ed Ampex Bugle Boy 12AX7 tubes. Has anyone else tried cryoed tubes in these units?

I am also interested in trying the Sylvania Black Plate 5751's, so if anyone has a source I would appreciate hearing about it.
Are those the real Holland made Bugle Boys? That is suppose to be a super tube. The mods I heard about insert Svetlanas. The Bugle Boy raise the ante. Please let us know how they do. Real Bugle Boys, like Sylvania black plate, are also getting impossible to find.
I think I have a better chance of finding Osama or Saddam than a pair of Sylvania 5751 Black Plate's. I have Sovtek's in my Pre-amp and I wonder if that's a weak link. I will try the Electro Harmonix and see how that works in the Pre-amp and install my RCA's 5751 old stock in my Jolida when they arrive. I wish I knew your source Muralman but I dont blame you for keeping it quiet.Of course you realize you will probably find another player before you burn up all those tubes!