Jimmy Page, It's time to call your lawyers?

I'm pretty late to this party--as usual.  A Chicago radio station is starry-eyed over Greta Van Fleet.  I gave them a listen today.  All I could think was...

Is this a Zeppelin parody band? 

There are so many features to their sound, playing, and sonics that sound just like LZ--so much so that I cannot get into the music passionately.  These are (IMHO):  Vocals (phrasing mimics Robert Plant without stopping);  Lyrics (the themes seem, based on limited listening, to track LZ);  Lead Guitar (I cannot think of another guitarist who sounds like he's trying to sound like Page as much as this one).  

Does Greta Van Fleet sound like a facsimile to you?  I'm not hung up on punishing artists who copy, as I think it's part and parcel of the art form.  But I'm having real trouble getting past the photocopy nature of this.  Again, this is just one person's opinion. So curious to hear what others think and feel about this group.  I'd like to give them more of a chance and maybe others can help.  For now, I can't keep listening.

128x128jbhiller
It is clear that Zep ripped off Willie Dixon (who also may have ripped off other writers in his stable) and others. That ripoff was direct--- in some cases word for word note for note. But I was and remain a fan. GVF is clearly copying the Zep sound in all respects including the sound of instrumentation and Plant’s vocal tone, inflections and style. That said, I don’t hate them. They clearly intend to pay tribute to Zep in their presentation. I find them to be a nice diversion, nothing more.
Three-easy-payments.
Great point and I agree. Been a fan of LZ for many years, but I know they were heavily influenced by many blues and rock artists to the point of stealing songs, melodies, riffs. The song does remain the same, but other artists steal it!!
Deep Purple sort of borrowed many tunes from previous artists to create their famous pieces, however the members of that band admit to it, so obviously they feel safe from any looming court proceedings....
What @bdp24 said, but do I have to burn their albums, I still like their music.
Vegas is FULL of musical look and/or sound alikes. It's the nature of the business. While some of us object, it's just the way it is folks.