JBL L100s - Power?

What do you recommend as a good - and reasonably priced - amp or integrated amp option for my JBL L100s?

Thanks!
analyzr
For a long time I couldn't cozy up to NAD for one reason or another, mostly
being underwhelmed. But now … I seriously doubt NAD is currently having QA
problems. For one, Audio Advisor is a dealer of a lot of NAD products, and if they
were unreliable, their business model would be eaten up by return shipping
costs, replacement costs, and sales reversed to no-sales. Unreliable products are
anathema to mail order business models. Second, my local high end dealer,
which relies heavily on customer confidence, is an enthusiastic NAD dealer. The
C356BEE did a great job powering the Magneplanar 1.7s I bought to the point
that I had a hard time equaling the sound quality the the various separates I had
on hand when I got my pair of speaker home. The NAD BEE series made the
Maggies sing and particularly distinguished themselves with low noise floor,
inner detail, imaging, musicality and smoothness, and yet dynamic contrasts as
well. Give the C375BEE a try.
i have a nad355bee integrated driving a pair of jbl 4311 control monitors in my second system used outdoors in the summer the combo sounds great the amp also drives magnepan 1.6qr's it sounds beautiful also good luck
The NAD is unreliable? Why? Answer: Because the most of the people are buying from the unauthorized dealers who purchased
refurbished Amplifiers refurbished by the unauthorized Service
Centers.
02-25-14: Boody
i have a nad355bee integrated driving a pair of jbl 4311 control monitors in my second system used outdoors in the summer the combo sounds great the amp also drives magnepan 1.6qr's it sounds beautiful also good luck
The JBL 4311 pro monitor is pretty much the same speaker as the L100--same drivers, same-sized box--but with the midrange and tweeter arranged for vertical orientation, whereas the L100s were arranged for horizaontal--or bookshelf--orientation.

That these low-to-mid-priced NAD amps work so well with Magnepans indicates that they have very low noise floors, reasonably fast risetimes, lots of current on tap, an even and musical tonal balance, and rock-solid stability into a 4-ohm load.
Get a used krell Kav 300I intergrated amp, can be had for $900.00 to $1,500.00 on the used market, 150 watts per channel, great sounding unit, Best bang for the buck on market for sound quality, I had one, I used it on JBL speakers, great sound!