Is blasphemous Music ok?

keepupquestions

@thecarpathian , time better spent freezing it and cooling your fav adult bev...

..may as well have a double and chase a familiar demon ;)

My surname seemed to be unpronounceable for the bulk of my existence, "Jerry Hu....Hey..."

I'm here, Jerry is just fine...😏  Czech names are much in the same jaw wrench as Ukrainian surnames...so I'm happy with my given one.  Anything but late for a toke or three....*G*  Happy the actress Selma came along, but no relation.  She'd merely get me in some sort of trouble....only one letter out, but pronounces the same.

Mothers' maiden name was only 4 letters, and worse.  Most didn't even try....

3 consonant's followed by one vowel, you Have to know the pronunciation idiom or fail follows...

(Another potential reason the nuns didn't like me; they hate being corrected about Anything.....)

Personally, I like the concept of a quantum universe.  Mere observation effects it, paying none lets it run on it's merry way doing whatever confuses later study, capable of weird stuff that ranges from 'duh' to 'Huh?" and made us possible.

Albert said god doesn't play dice with the universe, to which I'll append "Wanna bet on that?"

To wit: Black holes apparently are at the center of galaxies...really big ones.
Black holes can apparently 'dissipate' and explode (constipation?).

Wouldn't that screw up a neighborhood....you wouldn't know it until who knows when, but....perhaps it's already happened 'out there' but it take time like almost anything else around here....

Waiting for Godot, over and over....

My surname seemed to be unpronounceable for the bulk of my existence, "Jerry Hu....Hey..."

I'm here, Jerry is just fine...😏  Czech names are much in the same jaw wrench as Ukrainian surnames...so I'm happy with my given one.  Anything but late for a toke or three....*G*  Happy the actress Selma came along, but no relation.  She'd merely get me in some sort of trouble....only one letter out, but pronounces the same.

In Australia, I just call people of Czech decent (with unpronounceable names) using the term, “Czech Mate.” 😇

Religion as worst thing ever?  Some numbers.  China Moa 60 million dead.  Russia Stalin, 14 million.  Cambodia Pol Pot 7 million.  That's the medal podium and just the 20th century, just internal civil wars over a secular principal.  I'm seeing a pattern there and no religion needed.  Oh the Crusades you say... tiny by comparison and the Church was the only entity that could unite Europe's nation-states to repel the Ottoman empire.  It was an existential threat that required something in common to rally them around.  

@akgwhiz I can’t resist quoting the great Norm Macdonald:

”600 or 6 million, it’s still terrible.”

@tylermunns, agreed.  But zero death and destruction with billions of people on the planet is never gonna happen.  I'm responding to the use of the superlative word "worst".  It's a clearly biased point that uses that word, and that trope.  And demonstrably worthy of correction.

Back to OPs question.  If you deem it as blasphemous then you prob do not view it as OK.  If you are agnostic you prob don't see it as such, thus OK.  But agreed there are lots of "shock" intentions in the arts.  Shock sells.  

More to discover