Is a CJPV10A and a Sonographe SA250 a good match?

I am very interested in picking up a CJPV10A, but am unsure of a good Amp to mate with it. I have a few friends with CJ stuff and I like the sound, but am still looking a bit more before purchasing anything. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I listen to a lot of serious electronic music and want to make sure I get the most from my pieces. I'm not an audiophile, but I love my music and will someday have the dough to go high-end. Right now I have a Rega P2 with Boston Acoustics VR965's. Thanks for any info supplied.
funckarma

Showing 1 response by samoj1

I'm using PV10AL with SA-400 for five yrs now and recenly changed speakers from Sonus Faber Concerto Grand Piano to JMLab MIcro Utopia and found a new life in system. The sound is musicaly satisfied and balanced with a golden tube glow and muscular bass delivery.
A friend of mine who own a system worth 4 times of mine is constantly amazed of rightness of my system.

I must add that I've modified preamp with DACT pot which put it in a league of PV14. I'm also using Golden Dragon gold pin tubes.

In this period I've listened to several amps in my system but always returned to PV10AL and SA400.