Is 1990's equipment vintage?

I think so, apparently some few are upset at this definition, and think 1990's electronics are merely "used" or "out of production."
erik_squires

Showing 2 responses by jweilers1

Who Cares?  unless the question is asked because he has a choice of Only Three categories.
1). Vintage
2). Used
3). New

Look at the item Regardless of Age, the Power Supplies in older will never math the newer, plus the Quality depending on what you have..

I have many much older equipment and will keep repairing should it fail, one example is a Jeff Roland Coherence SS Pre Amp Circa 1997 and Still have trouble finding something equivalent that is not a zillion dollar's..   Just my Opinion is all..  
This is actually a Blast - looking and reading the folks, including myself that just wanna vent and escape bibble babbling on this forum..  
RE: Vintage - and my previous comment, moreover the folks mentioning their cars too!  
I Love it!  have Bimmer's 85' 92' 96' 03' and a 98' Van, 2000 Jeep, 2001 Volvo, 2000 Lexus RX300 that's sorta my daily driver.. 
Not sure if cars are considered "Vintage, the ones I have?"  Only reason on vehicles to be I suppose is they can be considered Historical and the tags are cheaper, yet insurance could be more..  Ah, what a Hoot.. talking about the definition of Vintage..  It lightens my day actually..