interconnect suggests under 300 used.

I just spent my allowance on upgrading my system. What is left are cables suggested by the forum. My budget is spent so would like the best cable available for under $300 used (1m pair/xlr)with all mark levinson equipment and electrostatic speakers. I am using monster cables now.I have not received the ML390 yet but the cables i am using are medium grade monster IC with RCA connections. If I can afford a better cable if going with a rca connections should I?
electrostaticman

Showing 4 responses by electrostaticman

Great suggestions: There is one local dealer with some of these cables Galen Carol. I will try and borrow a set of expensive cables and a few of the suggested cables made here. Is it fair to try this test only using a MD 102 tuner, since my ml390s is on order? I will let you all know once I borrow some cables. Thank you all.
I will increase the anti if the improved sound is worth the expense. I will up my budget to 600 for interconnects on the used market. Will this help?
Yes ivanj the your right i will be using a balanced connection between the fm to preamp. I should receive the 390s on tuesday. I will leave feed-back on first impressions. I wonder how long it will take for the ml to burn in, does anyone know?