If not B&W 802 speakers then what speakers?

Hello and good day to all,

This question is for a mostly hometheater room. like 90% hometheater.

as i do like the sound from my b&w 804S speakers, HTM3S center channel.

i am growing tired of waiting for a used set of 802's to come on the market where i live...Florida.

so if you had about 6k for used home theater speakers what would you look for?

room is 24' by 24'... non treated, dryway

amp is anthem statement P5.

Thank you for your input.

Bill
baranowski

Showing 5 responses by b_limo

Baran, I posted a reply lastnight saying that I'm sorry for my previous post but it didn't go through, so here goes again: i'm sorry I was being a jerk. That was a lame response from me.
Here's attempt number 3; maybe this one will go through. HEY BILL, sorry about my reply. I was being a jerk and didn't addanything to the post.
Take a look at tyler acoustics! D1's for around 5k? Reference series is more laid back if you prefer that sort of sound :-)
Lol, I love how he says he's tired of waiting for a pair to come up locally, then is offered a pair and says sorry, but I can get them locally for $6500. Well if you can get them locally for $6500 why dont you? Oh yeah, because you cant. If you could, you wouldnt have stated that you cant... Derr...
Lol, sorry B, I can be a d... When I'm drinking whiskey. You're right, you ought to just be quiet if you're not adding to the forum. My bad :-)
I'm the same way anyways when it comes to buying stereo equipment. It's all about getting the best deal you can. Sorry dude.