How was the sound of your TDSS upgrade to your Nuforce Ref 9 amps?

I'm very excited at the prospect of improved sound that will come from the TDSS level 3 upgrade to my Nuforce Ref 9 V3 SE mono amps.  Bob Smith will be doing my amp upgrades in the next couple days.  The biggest change will come from the much more powerful power supplies he's putting in.  My system already sounds fantastic but he says it will be THE finest amp sound he has ever heard and thus will transform the Ref 9's into something few have ever heard.  I have VMPS RM40 BCSE ribbon speakers with the MLS cabinets--in other words among the finest speakers Brian Cheney ever made.  They are already on Sistrum SP-101 platforms with RTS couplers clamping them down--a fantastic combo in sound.  I really can't imagine sound with more clarity with dynamics that are off the charts and extremely organic bass than I already have.  

Tune in next week when I have the radically improved Ref 9's and I won't be able to wipe the grin off my face if all Bob says is actually true.  The rest of my system is the TRL DUDE preamp, Whest 3.0 RDT SE phono, Modwright 5400 Signature Truth CD/SACD w/Bybees on the rails and Audio Magic Pulse Gen ZX, super Lenco 78 with most of JTN's mods included, Trans-Fi Terminator, Benz Micro Ruby 3, wires by Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme SC, Teo GC ICs, JW Reference ICs, Amadi Maddie Signature ICs, power cables from WyWires Juice II, Amadi Phil Reference, Mojo Enigma, TRL Silver, and Core Power Technologies Equi=Core 150, and Star Sound Sistrum racks with RTS couplers clamping each component.  I have Synergistic Research Blue fuses in the Nuforce amps, Whest, and Modwright 5400.
dorkwad
I look forward to your impressions. I have a Nuprime IDA-16 that I really enjoy that I might have TDSS upgrade someday.

Cheers,

Scott
Hi Scott,

I'll let you know soon.  Bob just got my amps today.  I talked with him for quite a while before leaving.
I had him do the full monty for a pair about 1.5 years ago. His communication, care and work was A+. They are driving a modified pair of Maggie 3a's and sound wonderful. Full spectrum, with excellent drive. Absolutely no complaints. You should be very pleased.
Thanks Raymond,

I'm looking forward to what's in store with Bob's mods.  It should be great.  Bob says they will be like having a 600 watt per channel amp driving speakers that really like power, especially in the bass.  He also says the amps will have much better micro details and really just better in all ways.
Just got my Nuforce Ref 9 V3 SE's with TDSS level 3 upgrades back.  On first listen, the sound is now better in all aspects.  Hearing many sounds I couldn't hear as well or at all previously.  Very dynamic, lucid, and beautiful sound on CDs so far.  Every CD has been a new treat to enjoy.  Will play considerably louder in addition to the improved sound quality also.  The soundstage is very accurate, deep and delineated.  Singers are dead center.  Dynamics just jump at times.  Thank you, Bob!!!