Home Theater Processor

All I am looking at replacing my Lexicon MC14/Bryston SP3 unit. Looking for any good suggestions. I have been looking at the Anthem AVM60 and the McIntosh MX160. I want to upgrade to a Dolby Atmos processor. Thanks

sr71_17974
@ Auxinput, thanks for your thoughtful input.  It seems there are several manufacturers bringing to market new/updated processors for 2018.  I was going to settle for the Foundation 4k despite it's shortcomings and I'm glad I waited because there are some good candidates that will be available in the coming months; If anyone has experience/insight I'd appreciate you sharing:

NAD M17 v2
EMOTIVA RMC 1
Indy Audio Labs ACT 4

I'm still using a wonderful sounding Arcam AVP 700. I upgraded the motherboard for $400 in 2008 & it's been perfect ever since. I need to upgrade to newer BD codecs/HDMI etc. I really cant afford what I used to because I own a home now but the Integra DHC & DTC models from 2008-2012 look real nice. I know they wont match the sonics of the Arcam, Wolfstan Dacs (and Saber dacs) really outperform the Burr Browns.   
I love my Marantz 8802A. couldn't be more pleased with the sound and the processing of video/audio. you can find deals on used ones! 
the DACs in the Marantz are excellent sounding. I purchased the Oppo 205 and now using the DAC's in it for my music, movies, computer, and tv streaming. 
@don_1. Is there a significant improvement running TV through the 205 Oppo?