Himalayan SALT Lamp

I love the looks of these for my listening room. Are these ok to have in the same room as electronics?
fjn04
I don't there is any kind of issue in keeping a Himalayan Salt Lamp in your Music room. I do have one in my bedroom where I usually spin my records. It emits a nice low level of lighting and suits perfectly with the music. Buy decorative lights like this and it definitely gives the room a very warm, peaceful look to it.
Post removed 
You must add a a lava lamp in the vicinity of the salt lamp. I'm telling you my bass was deeper and my highs were higher.  Or is it just because I live in MI and the "dangerous weed" is legal for all.  I'll have to think about that for the next 14 hrs while I contemplate the universe.
Best to all
Mark

To benefit from the lamps, make sure that you have an original one made of pure Himalayan salt. If it does not gets wet in moist conditions or has a bright light, it is not the authentic pink salt lamp. The original lamp has a soft glow and gets wet in a moisture-rich environment.

These lamps don't only emit soft ambient light, they also have a lot of health benefits. They are a must have in every living room but with some precautions as they evaporate water sometimes which may destroy your table surface. Many stores have salt lamp for sale but there are only few with original Himalayan salt products. So, choose wisely