High end high quality int. amp for low level listening

Hello to all Audigon members.  I'm quite in a dilemma weather I should upgrade my amplifier. Currently I own Pathos classic one MK3 driving Sonus Faber Sonetto's speakers, and I must say I'm very happy with sound filling my 35 square meters room. However, it's known that the speakers are power hungry as they rated at 86db sensitivity and 4 ohm impedance and I think they will surely benefit from a bigger power supply. With all that being said I'm not sure if I will hear any improvement mostly because 90% of the time I listen at ~60dBs SPL. My budget is around 5k $ and these are the amplifiers I've been considering:  Hegel H390, Anthem STR, Cambridge Audio Edge A, McIntosh MA5300/MA252, Accuphase e280, Rotel Michi x3 or used Pass Labs INT 25, Mark Levinson 5805.

What do you think guys, will any of the amplifiers make ay difference at 60dB SPL ? 
celestial__sound
Something like that makes more sense. Those recommendations for a more sensitive speaker or a higher powered amp still have me scratchin’ my head!

Yeah…
And I’d be interested in what DACs you’re choosIng from.
celestial__sound,

If you do get the Hegel H390, you get a pretty darn good DAC build in.

All the best.

JD
Hi Celestial Sound.

Those are all wonderful amplifier choices you are proposing, and your current amplifier is really a beauty too. If I understand correctly, you are happy with the sound yet feel there is more the speakers can do? 
Like yourself, I have stand-mount mini-monitors - the Evolution Acoustics Micro One. With respect to specifications; impedance is rated as 6ohm (+/- 2ohm impedance variation) and 86db sensitivity. Frequency response is stated to be 30hz - 30khz, although at 30hz I don’t think there is an aweful lot of energy. They do sound full-bodied though, and are superb. Its hard to believe these little stand-mounts can produce sound the way they do. A testament to top level engineering.
With my Micro One, the volume knob must be ‘goosed’ more to get the db and energy I want from them, although I don’t usually listen at loud levels either.  So you are right in contemplating the possibility of a better match. You will probably find, as I have, that a more powerful amplifier will generate better sound. 
Given your generous budget, I would consider Parasound as a contender too. Of the amps you have listed, the Levinson 5805 might be my choice. It’s a daunting proposition without an audition, so that’s really key. Are there dealers for those specific brands within driving distance for you? As they are stand mounts, you could always (very carefully) schlepp your SFs to the dealer. I am sure they would have stands you could use?
Best of luck in your search.
Hello,
Add 1-2 REL subs. What you are missing is that bottom end. I can listen even below that level because of subwoofers. So take $1500 and get a T9X or double for two. If you decide to change your system for an integrated amp the Hegel line is really good. They do sound great at low volume. I just had a H190 at my place for a demo and I was amazed what $4000 could buy. See if you can demo some subs and a Hegel to see what works best for you. Low listening is about the preamplifier. There are ways to cheat the system. My current system without subs can be at 2.5% of the total volume. It is how it is made. I will say if you are using Revel or JBL HDI speakers then Mark Levenson is a good choice. Upgrade the power cable to the Mark Levenson so you can remove some of the hash and give it a better gauge to let it breath. Have you ever tried to breath through a straw while doing jumping jacks. That is what your amp and preamp are doing with a 16 gauge power cord. If you happen to live near or within driving distance to the Chicagoland area this store will let you try almost anything in their store for free in your home. No buyers remorse. Plus, you get to hear a product that is full broken in. https://holmaudio.com/
I hope this helps you out. 
@hshifi Thank you for your feedback. I actually have 1 SVS sb1000 sub with crossover set at 50hz. I agree it really makes a difference, especially at my listening habbits.